Rubin Wellness Hotel Budapest - Hotel****
Address of the accommodation
Dayka G. u. 3
Number of rooms: 81
Surrounded by greenery in the Buda part of Budapest, this hotel is 2.5 km from the Citadel and the castle district. It features a wellness centre and free Wi-Fi in rooms.
Access to the 2400 m2 wellness area is free of charge for guests. The area includes a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, salt-, aroma-, and steam cabin. Canapé beds and deck chairs can be used in the relaxation area.
The Rubin Wellness houses a restaurant and a cosy bar serving snacks such as sandwiches, pastries, tea and coffee. A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning.
Rubin Wellness Hotel Budapest is well-connected to the city centre. The next bus stop is just 100 metres away and the M1 and M7 motorways are easily accessible.
Budapest Ferihegy Airport: 25 km / 45 minutes
Déli (southern) railway station: 5 km / 15 minutes
Keleti (eastern) railway station: 7 km / 20 minutes
City Centre: 5 km / 15 minutes
Accessibility by public transport:
- from Blaha L. tér (square) / Astoria / Ferenciek tere (square): by bus no. 239
- from Moszkva tér (square): by bus no. 139
- from Déli Pályaudvar (Southern Railway Station): by bus no. 139, 139A
- from Fehérvári út (street): by bus no. 53
- from Móricz Zsigmond körtér (Circus): by bus no. 40-240, 40E, 153, 240, 240E
- from Kosztolányi Dezső tér (square): by bus no. 40E, 53, 87, 87-87A, 153, 172E, 187, 240E, 250, 272
- from Ferihegy Airport: by hotel transfer, Airport Minibus
Please note that room rates on the 31 December include a welcome drink, half board and a gala dinner with program. Guests sleeping in extra beds are charged separately (in addition to the extra bed rate).