Akacfa Holiday Apartments - Apartment***
Address of the accommodation
Akacfa utca 12 - 14 / 2nd Floor 208
Number of rooms: 20
The Akacfa Holiday Apartments enjoy a quiet location in central Budapest, close to the Blaha Lujza ter public transport hub. All apartments offer a kitchen and free Wi-Fi.
The peaceful garden invites you to relax after a rewarding day doing business or sightseeing.
There are several reasonably priced restaurants and cafés reachable within a 2-minute walk from the Akacfa Holiday Apartments.
The State Opera House, the Heroes Square and the St. Stephens Basilica are all nearby.
By Public Transport:
- Blaha Lujza ter is the nearest bus, subway (red line M2) and tram stop (lines 4 to 6), just a 2-minute walk away.
- Look for the Burger King on the corner of Rakoczi ut and Akacfa utca.
- Walk down the street and after the first crossroads on the left-hand side, next to the underground parking you will find our hotel.
- Press doorbell 14 or 120 to enter.
From Keleti railway station:
- Red subway line 2 or bus number 7 to Blaha Lujza ter, then see above.
From the airport:
- Take bus number 200 to Kobanya-Kispest terminal
- Switch to the blue metro line 3 and exit at Ferenc Korut.
- Switch to tram numbers 4, 5 or 6 towards Moszkva ter.
- Exit at Blaha Lujza, the third stop.
This journey from the airport takes about 70 minutes.
We can arrange a private airport pick-up on request.
Doorbell / Check-in information: Push doorbell number 14. The office is located on the 2nd floor, office number 208.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting the hotel using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.